By Naomi Modeste,Teri Tamayose,Helen Hopp Marshak
- Offers a reference record of the phrases came across in most cases within the specialist literature
- Includes keyword phrases utilized in comparable public well-being disciplines comparable to epidemiology, well-being management, biostatistics, environmental healthiness, and behavioral sciences
- Presents phrases suitable to the 4 settings of overall healthiness merchandising and education—community, office, fundamental care, and school
- Provides an invaluable research reduction whilst getting ready for the examination to develop into a qualified overall healthiness schooling professional (CHES)
Read or Download Dictionary of Public Health Promotion and Education: Terms and Concepts PDF
Best medical reference books
A dynamic, all-inclusive assessment of the sector of future health physics If it truly is a big subject within the box of overall healthiness physics, you will find it during this relied on textual content . . . in sections on actual rules, atomic and nuclear constitution, radioactivity, organic results of radiation, and instrumentation.
The e-book presents a accomplished evaluation for the newest WBAN platforms, applied sciences, and purposes. The chapters of the e-book were written through a number of experts who're specialists of their parts of study and perform. The booklet starts off with the fundamental recommendations concerned with designing and construction WBAN platforms.
Tracking and review of Biomaterials and Their functionality In Vivo offers crucial info for scientists and researchers who have to verify and assessment functionality, video display organic responses, gauge efficacy, and realize alterations through the years. Crucially, it additionally allows the optimization of layout for destiny biomaterials and implants.
Der Anteil der älteren Menschen in Deutschland wird in den nächsten Jahren kontinuierlich steigen. Damit steigt auch der Anteil der älteren kranken Menschen. Hier sind Sie als Hausarzt schon heute in ninety % der Fälle die erste Anlaufstelle. Die Herausgeber Dr. Landendörfer und Prof. Dr. Mader sind langjährig erfahrene Hausärzte.
- Year Book of Anesthesiology and Pain Management 2011 - E-Book (Year Books)
- Primary Care of Adult Women, An Issue of Obstetrics and Gynecology Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Pharmacology Updates, An Issue of Nursing Clinics of North America, E-Book (The Clinics: Nursing)
- Due Diligence and Corporate Governance
Additional info for Dictionary of Public Health Promotion and Education: Terms and Concepts
Dictionary of Public Health Promotion and Education: Terms and Concepts by Naomi Modeste,Teri Tamayose,Helen Hopp Marshak